The safety of you and our staff has always and will always be our main priority.
Tom keep our staff and our guests safe we establish new social distancing and cleaning procedures. We did all the necessary changes in the camp to ensure your safety on a day-to-day basis.
- Our Cliff staff operates in accordance with all COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- We’re sanitizing all communal spaces and working areas.
- The camp is exclusively open for our guests.
- Please bring your own individual protection equipment (e.g. mask, hand sanitiser)
- Our staff is able to support our guests in case of emergency.
When you arrive in our camp you please have to show your negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours). We will do an other rapid-test with you, as soon as you enter the camp. Like this we can offer maximum safety.
Following the health authorities recommendation, our house is designed for you to enjoy your vacation in a safe distance and environment.
Our team will be wearing masks during their shift and while preparing and serving food.
We place hand sanitizer in all hotspots to make it easy for you to clean your hands.