The safety of you and our staff has always and will always be our main priority.
The tourism of Portugal developed a program called “Clean&Safe” to establish the new social distancing and cleaning procedures. We are proud to announce that we are officially certificated and did all the necessary changes in the camp to ensure your safety on a day-to-day basis.
- Our Cliff staff operates in accordance with all COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- We only sell 50% of our beds to allow proper social distancing. 6-bed dorms are not available at the moment.
- We’re sanitizing all communal spaces and working areas.
- Our rooms do not have air conditioning, as we enjoy the clean air from the sea.
- The camp is exclusively open for our guests.
- Please bring your own individual protection equipment (e.g. mask, hand sanitizer)
- Just in case someone feels sick, we have a special, separate room to take care of that person. Our staff is able to support our guests in case of emergency.
- Breakfast and dinner are now served as individual dishes (no buffets possible), but don’t worry, we serve Portuguese portions.
We encourage all of our guests and staff to follow preventive action guidelines given from the World Health Organisation: