The safety of our guests and our staff has always and will always be our main priority.
To keep everybody safe we established social distancing and cleaning procedures. We did all the necessary changes in the camp to ensure your safety on a day-to-day basis.
When you arrive in our camp you have to prove a negative PCR- or Antigen test (please check your national rules), not older than 72 hours at arrival. Travelers who have been fully vaccinated or recovered, and can provide evidence of this, are not required to present a negative PCR or antigen test.
- Our staff operates in accordance with all COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
- We’re sanitizing all communal spaces and working areas.
- The camp is exclusively open for our guests.
- Our staff is able to support our guests in case of emergency.
- Please bring your own individual protection equipment (e.g. mask, hand sanitiser)
- Following the health authorities recommendation, our house is designed for you to enjoy your vacation in a safe distance and environment.